TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. GENERAL1.These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed by private persons via the online shop of ANIQUE. A consumer is defined as a party that concludes a contract for reasons that cannot be imputed to commercial nor self-employed professional activities.
II. CONCLUSION1.The product presentations in the online shop serve the purpose of submitting an offer to buy.
2. The order of the goods by the customer is considered a binding contract proposal. Upon receipt of the order, the customer shall receive an automated e-Mail confirming the receipt of the order placed, as well as the order details (Confirmation of Receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of contract. As far as the order is not altered, we are entitled to accept this contract proposal within two (2) weeks after receipt by us. The acceptance is made by delivering the merchandise to the customer.
III. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL1. You may declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g., letter, e-mail) without giving reasons or, if the goods have been returned before the revocation period, by returning the merchandise within a period of fourteen (14) days. The revocation period shall begin after receipt of these instructions in text form, however not before receipt of merchandise by the recipient and also not prior to the fulfilment of our duty to inform in accordance with Article 246, Section 2 in connection with Section 1, Para. 1 and 2 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code, as well as our duties in accordance with Section 312g, Para. 1, Item 1 of the German Civil Code in connection with Article 246, Section 3 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code. The revocation period shall be deemed observed if the goods are returned or notice of revocation is given within this period.
The revocation or the return shipment of the merchandise should be sent to:
Anique GmbH & Co. KG
IV. PRICES AND COSTS OF RETURN SHIPMENT1. Should you make use of your Right of Withdrawal according to item III, you are obliged to bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
2. All prices noted are EUR-prices and include VAT.
The in addition to the purchase price occurring Delivery and Shipping Costs are to be paid by the buyer.
V. PAYMENT1. Payment is always the option of the customer by credit card, advance payment or PayPal.
VI. DELIVERY1. We deliver only within Europe to the delivery address specified by you.
2. In the event that an ordered item is not deliverable, we will inform the customer without delay that the merchandise is not available and refund any payments already undertaken for this merchandise.
3. Should we not be able to comply with a scheduled delivery date, the buyer must set a reasonable period of grace that in no case may fall below two weeks.
VII. RESERVATION OF PRIORITY RIGHTS1. We reserve the ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price for the goods has been rendered.
VIII. WARRANTY1. Warranty for defects in the purchased goods shall be determined by statutory provisions. If the delivered merchandise is defective, you are entitled to request subsequent performance or a reduction of the purchase price, or withdraw from the contract within the framework of statutory provisions.
2. Slight deviations in quality, colour, width, weight, finish or design of samples of the goods which are technically unavoidable or customary in the trade do not constitute defects.
IX. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY1. Our liability for damages, irrespective of legal ground (in particular in the cases of delay, defects or other breaches of duty) is limited to the contract coherent, foreseeable damages. For slight negligence we are only liable for breach of contractual obligations, whose fulfilment of the purpose of the contract is of special importance (cardinal obligations). Moreover, a liability for damages of any kind, irrespective of whatever basis for claim, including the liability for culpa in contrahendo, is excluded. The limitations of liability shall also apply to the legal representatives, officers and other agents.
2.The above limitation shall not apply to our liability for wilful misconduct or gross negligence, for guaranteed characteristic of state, for injury to life, limb or health or according to the product liability law.
2. Data necessary for processing transactions will be stored by us and within the context of order processing may be forwarded to our service partners.
Upon written request, the customer will receive information at any time concerning his or her stored personal data.